Powered By Blogger

February 21, 2009

Clicking again

I bought a new digi cam. For this critter over here >>>>>

And she wouldn't even smile at me! How frustrating is that?? She was running away from me in this photo, explains the off center treatment here. Haha. Kids are just a challenge. Jeanina used to love playing around with me and smiling. I have caught some "smiley" moments on my phone cam, duh. But for this one, NADA. ZILCH. I had to force her to, on the next one saying she can't play on my laptop is she didn't. So goes the forced smile grrr.

Nevertheless, I'm excited to document anything and everything about her. She has done plenty amazing things in school (thanks to my busted old cam) I had to ask a mommy friend to to take pictures...always HAHA. 

So i finally got one, a simple CANON.

Just happy to say that, and wait for more pics to come...

:) Have a nice weekend!

No comments: